EuroCatalyst is the creative driving force behind two major industry events, EuroCatalyst "The Event" and EuropeServicing, which have rocked the European housing finance and mortgage lending industry for their cutting edge content and undisputed attention to quality and calibre. With a five-year history behind its annual event and a two-year history for the annual EuropeServicing event, EuroCatalyst is the undisputed leader in creating events based on purpose above profit.
Shunning the widely practiced conference model of "selling" stage time to sponsors, EuroCatalyst continues to emphasize quality and content over profit. This strategy has paid off, strengthening the EuroCatalyst brand across Europe, and in many cases, prompting large companies to allocate their entire annual conference budget for EuroCatalyst events.
Although EuroCatalyst's events have expanded considerably each year, the content, production and administration have been to date carried out by a core team of two individuals.
EUROCATALYST GLOBAL ADVISORY SERVICE
EuroCatalyst Global Advisors brings together the most elite group of independent consultants, research analysts and marketing experts in the global mortgage industry under one brand to provide the highest-level strategic, deepest vertical and most broad functional approaches to firms operating across the value chain of global mortgage markets. Our services generally incorporate the following activities:
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMPILATION OF KEY MARKET INFORMATION. Our ability to access and extract immediately relevant and sensitive market information provides clients with clear and comprehensive knowledge required to formulate sound sales and marketing strategy, accelerate decisions and act with minimum exposure to cost and risk.
- PROVISION OF ACCESS AND BUILDING OF KEY RELATIONSHIPS. EuroCatalyst leverages existing relationships and builds new client relationships at the top levels of the markets. We are proactive in introducing clients to key stakeholders.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND BRAND EXTENSION. EuroCatalyst is available to work in conjunction with existing sales and marketing departments or third-party providers, to supplement or accelerate their marketing efforts. We proactively maintain relationships with industry journalists, publicists, editors, and high-quality event producers.
- STRATEGIC ALLIANCE INITIATION, MEDIATION AND MANAGEMENT. EuroCatalyst identifies and introduces clients to joint venture and strategic alliance partners. We also champion third-party negotiations and mediation between joint venture or alliance partners.
- MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS PLANNING. Market research, due diligence and intelligence gathering on acquisition or joint venture candidates are EuroCatalyst core competencies
- EXECUTIVE PLACEMENT AND INTERIM MANAGEMENT. EuroCatalyst identifies qualified candidates for client operations and expansion based on the position's requirements. We confidentially identify select candidates, initiate discussions based on general interest and request CVs without disclosing client identity.
Raw pre-release versions of EuroCatalyst Event programmes contain enough in-depth analysis to fill a 50-page monthly publication for an entire year, making the final programme editing a tough task indeed!!
EuroCatalyst Media grew from a desire to sustain the dialog generated at EuroCatalyst events throughout the entire year, and to offer "director's cuts" of EuroCatalyst programmes, along with commentary, to the public. EuroCatalyst events and media go hand in hand; both are designed to create and serve a dedicated community of mortgage-lending experts. EuroCatalyst events are designed to be an annual get-together of the EuroCatalyst community, while the publications are geared toward acting as the mouthpiece of that community throughout the year.
The goal of all EuroCatalyst Media endeavours is to provide objective, balanced reporting, analyses, commentary and viewpoints to the EuroCatalyst community on trends and developments in mortgage lending and housing finance in Europe and the rest of the world. EuroCatalyst events kick off with "the dialogue starts here"; EuroCatalyst publications will extend that branding to "the dialogue continues here".